Thursday, December 16, 2010

From A to Z....

*Disclaimer* If this seems really scattered and random, that is because it totally is.



Hmmmmm where to start.. this is just a collection of thoughts i've had lately...

1)The great Facebook debate
I don't understand why it is such a big deal? Have one, don't have one.. It's your choice. It almost seems like it's a trend to NOT have one for a while? I chose not to have one for a while for my own personal reasons... I know I'm not going to keep it deactivated forever. But it's a good wake up call to how much time we spend on stuff like that and how addicting it is.

2)Christmas
I feel like a scrooge this year. I just want to say bah humbug to everything. I don't like winter/cold, shopping, Christmas music, annnd most Christmas movies (Elf&White Christmas excluded). But most of all, I hate how skewed the meaning has gotten, and how politically correct everyone is about it. Christmas is about CHRIST. If you don't agree, make up your own holiday...
When we get back to the real meaning, that is when I love Christmas

3)Driving
I *Almost* have my permit!
Drivers Training-Check
Behind the wheel instruction-Check
Test-CHECK!!!
I am so relieved. phewww.

4)Serving
I love helping other people and serving! Last week I got a whole new respect for the people who serve me when I go to a restaurant! From Chef's, to servers and waiters, to busboys and people who do the dishes.. WOW. It is a tonnnnn of work. I helped out with something where I got to experience all of those jobs, and went home more exhausted than I have been in my whole life!!

5)Inspiration
It's awesome to see other people doing really great things. You should check out this article.
If only girls could see how beautiful they are in God's eyes..

1 comment: